Are you looking to stay well? Get better? Meet other seniors in your community?
Check out our free programs. Give us a call or drop by to register, to book an appointment or to find out more.
CCHC may cancel or reschedule programs as needed.
Services by Schedule
Services by Appointment
The outreach nursing team is out in the community, including seniors buildings and people's home. They support access to health care services and provide practical assistance.
Call for information: 613-233-4697
Free in-home services for seniors provided by a Registered Nurse and a Community Health Worker. Services offered:
- Help with medication review
- Chronic illness management
- Provide accompaniments to medical appointments as appropriate
- Assist with documentation completion
- Provide home safety assessments
- Administer cognitive screenings
- Help get a Primary Care Provider
- Help in system navigation
- Provide case management
- Link clients to supportive community programs
- Help access housing support services
If someone you know meets any of the criteria below, refer them to Primary Care Outreach today!
- Is over 65 years of age
- Lives alone or is isolated
- Little support network (friends/family)
- At risk of eviction/ financial barriers
- Suffers from chronic illness/ pain
- Recent visits to Emergency Department
- Readmission to hospital within 30 days of discharge
- Recent change in memory/ cognition
- Falls in the last 3 months
- Recent changes in mood/ behaviour
- New medical diagnosis within the last 3 months
- Weight loss +10 lbs in less than 2 months
- "No Shows" for medical appointments
- Concerns of general safety/ abuse
How to Refer a Client:
Referral forms are available at: www.seochc.on.ca. Fax completed referral form to Central Intake at: 613-739-8196.
For more information please call 1-844-726-5115.