Building strength through play! Our Tiny Toes Playgroup provides a welcoming, baby friendly space for parents and their infants (0-12 months). The two hour interactive playgroup provides:
· Hands-on activities, singing and playing with age appropriate toys
· Sensory exploration
· Observing how new babies experience their first social playtime.
· On opportunity to connect with other families
· Support from Early Year staff
· Information about parenting and community resources.
Drop-in – Weekly | Wednesdays, 1:30 — 3:30 pm
Information : 613-233-4443 x 2108