Team: EarlyOn / Early Years
Date: Ongoing need
Days & Hours of work: Wednesday 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
To provide a welcoming environment and baby friendly space for parents and their infants (0-12 months).
Reporting Relationships: Early Childhood Educator, Early Years
- To assist with room set-up and clean up.
- To welcome and greet parents and babies.
- To assist staff as needed (e.g. providing program flyers and resources).
- To help parents as needed (e.g. holding a baby).
- To help with the lending library following the Tiny Toes Playgroup.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Comfortable and interested in working with parents and babies.
- Comfortable working in large group.
- Respectful to program participants.
- Comfortable working with a team.
- Knowledge of parenting resources.
- Knowledge of other cultures.
- Interest in multicultural diversity.
- Experience working with families (babies and parents).
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Knowledge of maternal child health.
- Experience working in diverse multicultural setting.