Please note that COVID-19 vaccines are not being given at Centretown Community Health Centre right now.
You will find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccination on Ottawa Public Health’s website.
Bookings are now available for eligible Ottawa residents to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. You can check if you are eligible to receive your vaccine here.
Covid Questions & Answers
Which vaccine should I take? What is a variant? Join Centretown Community Heath Centre staff for anything and everything related to COVID-19. We’ll bring the updates, you bring the questions. All welcome, no registration needed.
Weekly on Fridays, 12pm – 1pm
Connect on https://zoom.us/j/93433998371 (Meeting ID: 934 3399 8371) or call 613 209 3054.
Various resources are available to help you learn more about the COVID-19 vaccines:
- Government of Canada information on vaccines:
- The Centre for Effective Practice has developed a list of patient resources which include multilingual info sheets, handouts, videos and infographics.
- Immunize Canada: Covid-19 Immunization Q&A
- Short patient education videos from Canadian health care workers
- Multi-Language Information Sheets in Bangla, English, French, Punjabi, Simplified Chinese, Somali, Tamil & Traditional Chinese.
- What you need to know bulletin: AMHARIC, ARABIC, BANGLA, ENGLISH, FRENCH, HINDI, PUNJABI, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE, SOMALI, SPANISH, SWAHILI, TAMIL, TIGRINYA, TRADITIONAL CHINESE and HURDU.
- How did we get vaccines so fast bulletin: AMHARIC, ARABIC, BENGALI, ENGLISH, FRENCH, HINDI, PUNJABI, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE, SPANISH, SWAHILI, TRADITIONAL CHINESE and HURDU.
Transportation support for seniors to receive Covid-19 vaccine
Residents who are eligible for vaccination are encouraged to make a transportation plan in advance of their appointment. This could include asking a family member or caregiver to provide you with a ride to your designated vaccination clinic.
If a transportation option is not available to you, you can request a ride to and from the clinic through Ottawa Community Transportation after you have booked your appointment. Ottawa Community Transportation will contact you directly.
If you or someone you know require transportation but do not have online access, please contact 211 and they will help complete the transportation request form on your behalf. Please have your vaccine booking confirmation number available when calling.
If you are a Para Transpo user, you can book your ride through the COVID-19 Vaccination Trip Reservation telephone line at 613-842-3600 between the hours of 10 AM and 8 PM.